The winter season candles of 2016 of Bath and Body Works were amazing! This is a random post, but I thought it would still be fun to review the winter candles of 2016. Being OBSESSED with candles, you can imagine that when the major sales hit for the Holiday season I “stocked up”. I write the saying with quotes because I have already burned almost all of them. I have quite a few favorites I thought I would share. Just an FYI there is a current sale with BBW going on for 50% off select 3-wick candles.
- Flannel– Crisp Winter Air, Bergamot, Heirloom Mahogany, Soft Musk. Basically it smells like man. Definitely my all time favorite candle scent this season!
- Hot Cocoa & Cream– Decadent Milk Chocolate, French Steamed Milk, Mini Marshmallows. It smells like freshly baked brownies. Currently burning this candle and just want to go bake up some brownies.
- Twisted Peppermint– Cool Peppermint, Sugared Snow, Vanilla Buttercream, Fresh Balsam, Hint of Musk. It smells like candy canes. I like sweet scents and this one is a mix of sweet and fresh, so its a keeper.
- Candied Pecans– Literally smells like pecan pie. This scent it great for the sweet smelling lovers.
- Marshmallow Fireside– Smells like s’mores.
- Vanilla Snowflake– Creamy Vanilla, Iced Fir, Wintry Mint, Coconut Flakes.
- Vanilla Bean Noel– A Christmastime treat of fresh vanilla & sugar cookies, inspired by pure comfort and joy.
The majority of these descriptions are taken from the BBW labels. Apologies for so few pictures.