I am avocado crazy and absolutely love making my own guacamole. I tend to stray from the typical “restaurant” type guacamole and have my own twist of this dip. It’s super easy to make and only has 4 ingredients!
- 4 ripe Avocados
- 1 cup of sweet corn
- 1 cup of red onion
- 1/2 a lime
- Microwave a frozen bag of sweet corn (we aren’t trying to be fancy here) and chop the red onion into small cubes. Once heated pour half the bag into a mixing bowl, along with the onions. Place the bowl into the freezer or fridge while you get out your avocados.
- Slice open the avocados, take out the pit, and cut into cubes.
- Take the bowl out of the fridge and place in the cubed avocados. Mix.
- Cut a lime in half and squeeze juice into the bowl. Mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Grab your favorite tortilla chips and enjoy!
What is something different you add into your guacamole? Let me know in the comments!